Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm a (relatively) new transplant from Hawaii to Colorado. I'm a lifelong fisherperson. Dad says my first bass was at 3 years old and nearly pulled me off the dock with my cane pole. I question the veracity of this claim, but I have certainly been fishing as long as I can remember.

I've been lurking in these forums for a while now, and really appreciate the knowledge the members here have shared. With so many locations to choose from, the whole fishing scene here is honestly a little overwhelming. I've managed to catch a handful of rainbow trout, a smattering of panfish, a few small largemouth and a couple big smallmouth bass. My current goal is to put an elusive catfish in the frying pan. :)

Anyway, hello everyone, and thanks for the community!

·
P I K E
10,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum! (y)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm a (relatively) new transplant from Hawaii to Colorado. I'm a lifelong fisherperson. Dad says my first bass was at 3 years old and nearly pulled me off the dock with my cane pole. I question the veracity of this claim, but I have certainly been fishing as long as I can remember.

I've been lurking in these forums for a while now, and really appreciate the knowledge the members here have shared. With so many locations to choose from, the whole fishing scene here is honestly a little overwhelming. I've managed to catch a handful of rainbow trout, a smattering of panfish, a few small largemouth and a couple big smallmouth bass. My current goal is to put an elusive catfish in the frying pan. :)

Anyway, hello everyone, and thanks for the community!
Welcome! There's a lot of folks from Hawaii up north in the Westminster/Broomfield/Thornton area. We hit the links and drink like fishes! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts