Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone else out here who may not have weekends off. Right now I have Tues and Wed nights off. Starting to get the camper ready to start camping and hitting some fishing spots. I guess the question is, is there anyone else out there who shares my days off and who would like to get together and go do some camping and fishing. I dont want to have to catch all the fish by my self.. ;D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm off Monday thru thrusday one week and the following week Monday thru Wednesday, I also have camper and 22ft jetcraft, love to fish for walleye, bass, lake trout, basically anything with fins, wife works weekdays so I got all kinds of time, would love to hit Powell with a partner or ? names Don, I live in Arvada, maybe we could hit Chatfield to meet Monday or Tuesday, I like to fish sunset into the night, but anytime would be good, cell#7202806875

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
It would be nice to have weekdays off. You don't have to deal with all the crowds.

Many times I want take my pontoon boat to Chatfield on the weekends but there are way too many speed boaters during the day,which leaves my fishing window either at night or during the week.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I can take any day off I want. Its just if I take a weekday off I have to work on a Saturday. Not something I like to do that often.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
during the summer i get 3 days off of my choseing but i pretty much am stuck with sundays off but i can mix them up like take thur, fri of one week then that same sat, sun, mon for the next weeks days off and beet feet for a full five days

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I am "da-teacher" meaning I'm a teacher...summers off baby! I'm not a camper but I'm always good to go when it comes to fishing. I live in Southwest Denver/Littleton.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see im not the only one.  ;D Hope that some of us can get together then over this summer...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I pretty much make my schedule so I can have off what I want. I chose weekdays off over weekends. Not as many people to deal with. I have been at some popular fishing spots and because it's a weekend I have had them to my self. I don't have them off in a row to offten but I would be in for a day trip.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
where at?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
im just a little south of the metro area like atleast a couple hours sorry,

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Wed at Chatfield it is. So guess we need to decide morning or night, Ive done both over the last couple of weeks and have come up empty, so what do you think BDD. I live about 5 mins from Chat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't really care what part of chatfield, we can meet at the northwest boat lanch and go from there, troll jig pitch, it's all good, I'll be at the dock at 5:00pm driving gold chevy 4by4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts