Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Dont let McDaniels see that video...the Broncos will have a new left tackle!...imagine Freeney doing that power rush low sweep move wide...and the big breastasis hammer coming down and laying him flat on his stomach...would being pinned to the ground by huge breast draw the yellow flag from the NFL zebras?...

Does she qualify for the 8th natural wonder of the world?...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
She could make trail for you in the Alaskan wilds too!!!...probably stop a Grizzly with one of them too!...

S

·
0 Posts
The look of disbelief and shock on everyones faces is priceless !!!!! Im torn between disgust and total fascination

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ok, I'll be the obnoxious killjoy. I thought it was sad that she doesn't have more self-respect than to cheapen herself in such a demeaning way. What I saw of the clip was bad enough, I'm sure it only got worse. Imagine if it was someone you truly cared about. Wouldn't your heart sink? You know it would. I wonder if she ever felt like a worthwhile person.

I know, get a sense of humor, get a life.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Gee, it's kinda like sitting there and watching an accident and not being able to turn away.

Man, if those are plastic, might be violating terms of warranty...

(I've seen bigger, unfortunately, and it wasn't pretty.)

Maybe the Taliban need to get some women like that. It may help them. Oh, wait, they'll kill their men with a close swing...
(Maybe that's not such a bad idea after all... y'know we had the underwear bomber... why not?!?) ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
That. Was. Awesome.

I just wonder if it's possible for the heavy contents to "break the bag" with that much force being exerted and then suddenly stopped.

Kinda like if you put a bowling ball in a balloon and then held the balloon by the end and tried to "boing" it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts