Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was started on another site I visit and they asked me to share. I had a great year this year fishing with a ton of new friends, old friends, and family. So sorry for the long picture post, but this is just a small fraction of my pictures,lol. These are in no paticular order. I resized them all to 640x480 for faster uploads
Start this off right,
Fishing with Friends

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fishing with Family

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Excellent, Rick! I, for one, am very glad you pack a camera wherever you go. You've taken and shared some great shots and stories last year -- THANKS!

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
longdraw said:
Don't get caught slippin' bro! I remember the first time you posted that pic of the 'bobo from Antero, Clint made you photoshop the spoon out!

Nice pics.
Nah... thats not the spoon we normally use, after a couple break offs I didnt have any of those left so I tied that one on. But all you have to do is go into sportsman's warehouse last year and read their fishing report "gold spoons" then you'd know what to use at Antero.

A

·
0 Posts
schWEET post! nice pics. love that one at the end its like an arial shot.

heres to a fine 2008

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
james said:
Incredible photos Rick! Next year when you post this, I wanna be in one of them though!

Very Nice Post!
Its definately my goal to get up your way a few times.. RMNP, Pella, Joe Wright, or something.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
atownbasser said:
Great pics man. That kid with the koke is a classic.
Yeah thats probably the best times I have taking kids to fish the Kokanee run, especially if they've never used a fly rod. Took my step brother (14yrs old) 2 years his first time fly fishing and he caught 20+ and my mom said the whole trip home he talked about all he wanted for Christmas was a fly rod. LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts