Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a screwup in the office, I got tomorrow off. So right before I catch a plane to Disney world.. Why not go fish?

Anybody with tomorrow off want to go fish for lake trout? If you're a long time forum member and you pay attention to my reports you'll know where I'm going. PM me if you're in. Just throw down a few bucks for gas and the gate fee.

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
I hear there's large trout in Monument :)
Dude, you really need to get out and find some fish!!! Edwards meats in Wheatridge sells walleye, just have the counter person throw it to ya so you can say "yeah I caught this 10#'r!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
So just for clarification. Monument is out then?!?
I wouldn't count Monument out. You have a real chance at catching a monster out there. If you need proof go read my thread! :p

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
I wouldn't count Monument out. You have a real chance at catching a monster out there. If you need proof go read my thread! :p
Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! Now you get it...Welcome to the forum!!!!
Quail Lake is out also!!! ::)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I caught a 20" slimer at Monument once. It was the spring after a ice fishing tourney. They dumped in a few brooders that year to make it more fun. Caught it on a popper while playing with the little sunfish and bass. Thought I had a decent bass on until I got it in. I belly boated it a few times a year when I had the misfortune of living in CO Springs. I was also there the day the drunk teen rolled her car in the parking lot... Many surprises at Monument lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts