Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Oyey said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
Muslims and their countrys are not the problem don't you get it? They are a peaceful people ::)
So is the christian right. ::)
I am not religious at all!! Nor do I think all Muslims are our enemy! Far from it! There are wing nuts every where! But did I miss something? Are Baptists flying airplanes into buildings? Blowing up mosques etc. ? Stoning women to death? Hanging 7 year old boys as spies? Threatning to nuke Isreal? Moving into other countries and demanding Shiria law?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Oyey said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
Muslims and their countrys are not the problem don't you get it? They are a peaceful people ::)
I am not religious at all!! Nor do I think all Muslims are our enemy! Far from it! There are wing nuts every where! But did I miss something? Are Baptists flying airplanes into buildings? Blowing up mosques etc. ? Stoning women to death? Hanging 7 year old boys as spies? Threatning to nuke Isreal? Moving into other countries and demanding Shiria law?
In recent history, or do you wanna go back a few hundred years?

Most recently all they've been up to is bombing planned parenthood clinics, protesting soldiers' funerals, and more than one muslim was shot and killed immediately after 9/11 by christians, so....yeah.

I'm not against one religion over any others (I don't like any organized religion), but let's not put on the blinders.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
DozerF350 said:
Neal/CO said:
Oyey said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:

Most recently all they've been up to is bombing planned parenthood clinics, protesting soldiers' funerals, and more than one muslim was shot and killed immediately after 9/11 by christians, so....yeah.

I'm not against one religion over any others (I don't like any organized religion), but let's not put on the blinders.
Wing nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an insult to the religious people on this very site that you would compare them to those nuts ::) That is such a small sampling of religious people in this country! Unbelievable :-[

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Neal/CO said:
DozerF350 said:
Neal/CO said:
Oyey said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:

Wing nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an insult to the religious people on this very site that you would compare them to those nuts ::) That is such a small sampling of religious people in this country! Unbelievable :-[
Irony spewing in record flows.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Neal/CO said:
DozerF350 said:
Neal/CO said:
Oyey said:
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:

I don't have a problem with religious people, I have a problem with religious EXTREMISTS, which is exactly what you cited as well.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Slimer said:
human cannonball said:
Neal/CO said:
That is such a small sampling of religious people in this country! Unbelievable :-[

There are about 1.57 billion Muslims in the world.
Did you count them one by one? Or did you cheat and use twosies?
Had to take my shoes off....fer damcher.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
human cannonball said:
Slimer said:
human cannonball said:
Neal/CO said:
That is such a small sampling of religious people in this country! Unbelievable :-[

There are about 1.57 billion Muslims in the world.
Did you count them one by one? Or did you cheat and use twosies?
Had to take my shoes off....fer damcher.
And this isn't the first time you've done this in the Arab world, is it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts