Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can do a reality tv show at my store!

I was playing with my son when a lady decides to run into the store and take off. I chased after her but she didn't have a front or back license plate! It was loud I thought 2012 was here and the world was coming to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
HookNLine said:
Lol they did't steal anything, it happened 45 mins ago, must of been on the phone of not paying attention.
lol

Were you jerking around on cf? ;D ;D ;D

Either way, that sucks man! Not sure how to even go about fixing something like that. Were the hinges ripped clean off?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
A lady driving?? What a shock! ::)
Sine it is an aluminum glass framed door your going to atleast have to call the glass company to see if they can atleast get it back on track. Thats alot of work! looks like it's going to need some structural adjustment.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Get her on camera? Yikes!

Sorry to hear about. Hate when you have destructive *customers* that break stuff a lot more valuable than whatever they might have spent in your store... grrrrr.... :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don’t know if you found a vendor but I believe I use Door Specialties out of Denver for my aluminum framed glass doors. They are fast and do a good job.

It looks like you will need new doors and frame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts