Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,

I headed out this morning and as I passed through Evergreen the temperature said 37 degrees. I started out throwing a woolly bugger and was getting some hits just nothing that would commit. After about an hour of fishing I decided to call it a day but as I was walking back to my car I noticed a few fish rising in a hole I had already fished earlier.

I decided to give it a shot and tied on a small renegade and to my surprise I caught 10 fish out of that hole in the next half hour. It was like magic and a great time. Right place/right time I guess. Caught a few nice browns and a few smaller rainbows.

Here is a pic of the brown I caught before I switched over to the dry fly. This was not a bad fish but was my only one landed before I hit that hole on the way back to my car.

Great day to be out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Stuck at work myself...so, Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice! WeekDAY fishing is almost as kool as DAY drinking! Thanks for sharing!
LOL.... So, after each successful morning of dove hunting a couple of weeks ago, 8:00 am victory beers made me pretty cool, I guess! 8)

Edit:

Nice report, and pretty fish!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Nice, I was out there on Sunday just before the Donks game and stayed until halftime, freaking zoo up there. I know it was the weekend but this was crazy, so many more people in my city :( . Fun little creek close to town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts