Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I kept a trout out of Antero to eat several years ago. It was terrible tasting--Breaded and fried lake weeds. I really wish I wouldn't have kept that fish.

After a few bites, I just couldn't stand it anymore and gave it to my dog to finish up. She took just a couple bites, then licked her butt to get the taste out of her mouth. I don't know if she ever forgave me.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yup. Ignored a going away hug from someone very very special to me.. Huge mistake.

D.J.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have had a few, the one that seems the worst was taking a ride in a hydroplane the old ones with an open cockpit had room behind the driver for me to kneel on a throw cushion. the ride lasted about 30-40 min and was 52 miles long, 26 miles was done at full throttle and took just under 9 min. the lake was calm but at that speed it was like someone was hitting your knees with a hammer. it took 3 days to walk without a limp

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Yeah, jumped a guy and hurt him a long time ago over a girl. I told myself at the time it was OK because he was twice as big as me and being a real jerk, but it wasn't. Stupidest thing I ever did and I still feel bad about it.
Al

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
yeah in high school i went out with this girl everyone warned me about her and i didnt listen and she was a total pyscho wasted 3 years of my life

·
Registered
699 Posts
selling all my competition firearms before i moved to maine and the stay there lasted a week and then moved to colorado

1 - 13 of 13 Posts