Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while and saw that a couple of other guys recently signed up and introduced themselves, so I figured I'd make it a trio and do the same. Anyway, I mostly fish for warm water species (bass, walleyes and wipers). I also ice fish (both in the metro area and in the mountains). I’ve been fishing since I was a kid but didn’t take it too seriously until the last several years. My definition of "seriously" is probably not all that serious, but I do try to fish at least a couple of times a week. I reckon people don’t like to hotspot around here and that works for. General fishing discussion and occasional photos are good enough for me.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I've been lurking for a while and saw that a couple of other guys recently signed up and introduced themselves, so I figured I'd make it a trio and do the same. Anyway, I mostly fish for warm water species (bass, walleyes and wipers). I also ice fish (both in the metro area and in the mountains). I’ve been fishing since I was a kid but didn’t take it too seriously until the last several years. My definition of "seriously" is probably not all that serious, but I do try to fish at least a couple of times a week. I reckon people don’t like to hotspot around here and that works for. General fishing discussion and occasional photos are good enough for me.
Ladies & Gentlemen it looks like we have a threesome!:embarassed:

Welcome-gotta like a fisherman that chases Wipers!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes, fellas.

Ladies & Gentlemen it looks like we have a threesome!:embarassed:
Ahem, "trio," not "threesome." Different words and totally different meanings. :D I do see that that kind of humor gets used quite a bit around here. :suspicious:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts