Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out this am to try and bust a few wiper. Sent Jason a text messing with him and told him I was on the lake. He text back quick saying lets go fishing now! He took off from the office and I picked him up on the S. shore.
Little prior to leaving to pick him up I had a nice blow up but the wiper missed the lure. We were hoping for wiper and on top with the nice cloudy weather. Cold front seemed to put them down even more. Couldn't find any rising fish. We cruised around the lake and fished for bass each catching a few dinks and he headed off.
The man has style
:eek: ;)

PIG On the money lure

I went back to chasing wiper and finally hooked up! After a long great fight this is what I pulled up

I went and chased bass until 130 or so. Not much going on. LMB are looking pretty good in the lake.

I ended up with 8-10 bass biggest around 14". Caught all three species of bass but mostly the fat fun spots. Senkos and cranks worked best.
Cold front seemed to have them close to cover and pretty tight lipped.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Looked like Oyey kinda had to poop. Hopefully you got him off the lake in time. Got any vids? ;D :D

Nice fish dude. Lucky u. I won't get out on the boat much at all any more.

·
Registered
11,845 Posts
You fools envy my digs... AND how bout that hog on the money lure?

Bastads, givin me hell when I am out there skippin out of work, just so you don't have to fish alone... dang, I get more crap from you guys.

Had fun, but no wipes for me... I'll blame it on the tackle (boon didn't let me go get my rods/lures, said his stuff was better!)

Had a blast as usual.. Nothing like going in to work at 5am, only to leave at 7am and return by 9:30!!! Gotta love havin a lake this great within 10 min!

Sucks the video of the "big jump" didn't turn out better. Poor cameraman work! :p

·
Registered
11,845 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Oyey said:
Sucks the video of the "big jump" didn't turn out better. Poor cameraman work! :p
Maybe the big jump failed because you had a gopher trying to claw it's way out the whole time?
Dude, that was a spectacular jump... Had to be 6'! From the bow of a boat, over water... Like the vicious athelete I am foo!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Yeah kurt sent me the vid on my phone...but....like you said, it's crappy quality. Must be the iphag at it again...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Damn!! That Wiper is a fatty!!! Congrats!!!
Geez... what you been feeding those things since I left???? Its only been a week!!!
BTW... fishing here is awesome!! NOT!!!!!!! :'(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts