Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on Fall break, bought the annual pass for the Granby area. Does anyone know if it's OK to laminate it?? Being a simple piece of paper, I see it getting damaged real quick :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Are talking about the receipt from the machine, or did you go to the ranger station in Granby and get the sticker? Take the receipt and get the sticker..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The receipt. I wasn't aware that they offered a sticker, I thought you used the receipt from the machine, for the year.

Do I have to get the sticker??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yep, next time your in Granby stop by the forest service office (it's just south of the bridge on the west side) and turn in that receipt.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Laminate the sticker and use a little scotch tape when sticking it to cars windshield. That way you can use it in multiple vehicles. Learned that tip from a forum memeber who starts with the letter S and ends in ER

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Or just ask for extra stickers for your spouse, family or multiple vehicles, they will give you more than one.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think you get 4 passes with an annual pass purchase. Supposed to be used on your boat and snowmobiles too.Never have been checked on sleds.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
You must be planning on dealing with I-70 traffic a bunch this winter-

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must be planning on dealing with I-70 traffic a bunch this winter-
Probably no more than usual, but we were up there most of fall break so I got one. Plus, I favor another lake in the area anyways, where no pass is required ;)

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Thats the beauty of having monday through thursday off minimum I70 traffic pretty much off until april anyways.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Real beauty is living on the lake and not needing a pass.
Even with Bernie swimming naked for his boat that came untied from Sunset?!...lol...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Even with Bernie swimming naked for his boat that came untied from Sunset?!...lol...
I would have paid to see that show...lololol.
Had to do that myself in Ak when I made the mistake of tying my raft below high tide while out hiking, still shivering just thinking about it.:eek:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
What's an ANRA annual pass?
A pass to park in the Arapahoe national recreation area that includes Lake Granby, Monarch lake, Shadow mountain Lake, Willow creek lake and Meadow creek lake.
Basically a fee from the Feds for access to public lakes and surrounding land that used to be free.

·
Registered
438 Posts
A pass to park in the Arapahoe national recreation area that includes Lake Granby, Monarch lake, Shadow mountain Lake, Willow creek lake and Meadow creek lake.
Basically a fee from the Feds for access to public lakes and surrounding land that used to be free.
And that's a good deal for you, my fellow American :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts