1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Sure gets drained a lot for dam repairs. :smile: I dont think the state hiring person has been checking references from the previous companys that fixed the dam.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Sure gets drained a lot for dam repairs. I dont think the state hiring person has been checking references from the previous companys that fixed the dam.
Must be the same outfit that fixes the roads every other year:eek::eek:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have fished at -24 the high was 9 Don't think I would get out of the truck for that temp

·
Registered
16,677 Posts
Ive done -33 at the mile and -27 several times at Granby. No huts. It was basically just a survival course.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
You guys are hardcore! I think the coldest I have seen was -18 at Granby a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Worst part about fishing in the cold is catching fish and gettin the hands wet, F THAT!
I wish for Pro Releases when its cold out unless it is a PB.

Coldest I have ever been in was late 90's when Maybell hit 63 below zero. I think Craig was -56ish. Was not fishing and would have not thought about going.

Coldest I started to fish in was -9, but i wussed out for about an hour til the sun came over the hill. I walked up and down the road to try to stay warm.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
^^^^my thoughts exactly.^^^

1 - 20 of 25 Posts