Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Antero on Saturday. Parked at the North boat ramp and headed west. Fished about 2 hours before getting a hit. Almost lost the rod as the fish just grabbed it and ran
hard....made a lunge and barely saved it. He was a 14 incher and took a jig with power
bait. About 1/2 hour later I got a bite on the jig and meal worm and it was a good fish.
I landed a 21 and 1/2 inch brown that weighed in at 3lb 14 oz. A great looking fish! I fished
until about 2:30 or so and only caught 2 more. So all in all it was a slow day but the
big one made it worthwhile! I talked to two other groups of fisherman and they caught
very few as well. I was fishing in 8FOW. I would post a picture, but I don't know how
to do it on this web site.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
How was the wind out there? Elkdeerbear and I were going to go there but didn't. Glad you got a big one.

Here is the site I use to post pictures.
http://imageshack.us/

Browse, upload, and then copy the "forum" URL and past it in your post here.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice job on the Brownie trtking...no worries on no pictures...some us are too busy fishing to take photos...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wasn't me this time...he he. Good post trtking, with or without pics. Haven't hit the ice at Antero yet this year, sounds like it's slowin down a bit. Good job on the brown.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
See what you've started, TrtKing? :D

As far as posting pics goes, if you want my opinion, I'd go with Photobucket. Really easy to use. Just upload your pics to an album, and which ever pic you want to post, just put your cursor over the pic, a dropdown menu with link options will appear, choose the last one (IMG code), just click it, and it will automatically copy the link for you, then simply paste the link into the body of your report. Can use either Ctrl+V from your keyboard to paste, or right mouse click, drop down menu select 'paste'.

Good luck, can't wait to see your brown... ;)

Teach, stop startin' ish with the new guys.....that's my job! :D :D :D

Neal, sounds like the hard water is gettin' to you...I know where some eyes are biting.. ;D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trtking said:
Went to Antero on Saturday. Parked at the North boat ramp and headed west. Fished about 2 hours before getting a hit. Almost lost the rod as the fish just grabbed it and ran
hard....made a lunge and barely saved it. He was a 14 incher and took a jig with power
bait. About 1/2 hour later I got a bite on the jig and meal worm and it was a good fish.
I landed a 21 and 1/2 inch brown that weighed in at 3lb 14 oz. A great looking fish! I fished
until about 2:30 or so and only caught 2 more. So all in all it was a slow day but the
big one made it worthwhile! I talked to two other groups of fisherman and they caught
very few as well. I was fishing in 8FOW. I would post a picture, but I don't know how

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trtking said:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
trtking said:
to do it on this web site.[http://img715.imageshack.us/i/bigbrownfromantero12220.jpg/]

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
HOLY SHAT!! i got a goal for next season >:D

beast of a fish, thats for sure

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No prob man. I would have posted the pix if I knew how. I went to ImageShack and
tried a few things and sort of got it to work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts