Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha does any one know that the DOW said that antero might have a limit change i was thinking when we go buy are new licesnce it may be in effect. ghillies web site posted antero and many other lake and res. would have the limit change also. i would like to see if any of you would call and sa ha antero is not like it used to be. whne i called and asked about the limit change and if the lake would be gold meald water he told me i had should have not even known about it but it is valuable info so i would like to see if anyone writes back on it and next time you out on the water use fcpr fish catch potograph release thanks :)

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Anteroman said:
BIGFISHERMAN,
It might be in your best interests to buy a dictionary, possibly a thesarus, and sign up for a few night classes in English prior to your next post. I'm not the shiniest apple in the basket, but your use of the language is a bit lacking. Welcome aboard and hope you work on these skills.
Bill
wow... you get an A+ for Arrogant Arsewipe...

W

·
0 Posts
Anteroman said:
BIGFISHERMAN,
It might be in your best interests to buy a dictionary, possibly a thesarus, and sign up for a few night classes in English prior to your next post. I'm not the shiniest apple in the basket, but your use of the language is a bit lacking. Welcome aboard and hope you work on these skills.
Bill
x2, I guess I get the gist, but just barely.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Anteroman said:
Sorry fellow's, ILLITERACY BUGS ME!!
too frickin' bad... send the guy a pm if you must impose your distaste.
calling out a new member and making him feel bad so you can feel better is a chicken sh!t thing to do in my book.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I guess, with you being a Bigun (5,000+ posts) and me just a Little one. (About 100)

I'll just refrain from the site,

I really don't need any of your crap and the new fellow would still do well to brush up on his language skills, they are not very good.

Adios

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Anteroman said:
I guess, with you being a Bigun (5,000+ posts) and me just a Little one. (About 100)

I really don't need any of your crap and the new fellow would still do well to brush up on his language skills, they are not very good.

Adios
Woo hoo! Good riddens!

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Anteroman said:

Adios
Woo hoo! Good riddens!
It's "riddance", Kyle. You ignernt bastage! ;D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
hummus cannonball said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Anteroman said:

Adios
Woo hoo! Good riddens!
It's "riddance", Kyle. You ignernt bastage! ;D
lmao! you mean I misspelt that? :eek:

I was debating on either ridence or ridins. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
:D

Entertaining and interesting to see how what we all should have learned in school is terribly butchered. Some of my second graders write more legibly. :D :p (Good hearted teasing and observations; so try not to keep your undies too twisted up.) ;)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
bigfisherman said:
Ha does any one know that the DOW said that antero might have a limit change i was thinking when we go buy are new licesnce it may be in effect. ghillies web site posted antero and many other lake and res. would have the limit change also. i would like to see if any of you would call and sa ha antero is not like it used to be. whne i called and asked about the limit change and if the lake would be gold meald water he told me i had should have not even known about it but it is valuable info so i would like to see if anyone writes back on it and next time you out on the water use fcpr fish catch potograph release thanks :)
How has this thread survived for so long? Wilson's thread was deleted instantly! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts