Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
11,854 Posts
From what I understand, they increased the depth of the lake which should really help with the winter kill. Also, It's never been a full winter kill.. Tigers are tough, I think it's great news... hopefully they keep stocking them for years

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Well, they'll have enough to eat. :smile:

It will change the whole nature of the place. Instead of one more South Park trout lake it will become a destination for serious fisherman, like North Delaney. Except that Antero isn't in the middle of nowhere. So that's going to increase the appeal of the whole area.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Well, they'll have enough to eat. :smile:

It will change the whole nature of the place. Instead of one more South Park trout lake it will become a destination for serious fisherman, like North Delaney. Except that Antero isn't in the middle of nowhere. So that's going to increase the appeal of the whole area.

If a big If, they stock enough

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
This would be way cool if it happens / or happened and like Z man said put some regulations on harvesting them....

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
How about ZERO harvest? And while we're at it, how about none of them thrown onto the bank by dumb ass powerbait trout guys who say "they're eating all the trout!".

I'd be ok with that.
Agree!!!

Zman's 75" minimum harvest is the same as CNR. :cool:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.