Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North Shore of Antero is open
Came across 2 of the most rudest inconsiderate fishing people today.
They walked on and over a disabled fisherman space cast out over his line set up there's with no respect at all. Would not even talk to us. When disabled guy caught a fish I went over to help him and the idiot got up just when I got there to help him finally after I ran 100 +yards to get there to help him.
They drive a white Nisan or Toyota SUV fairly new and very clean.
I had to leave before I did something I will regret.
Heads up on these 2 not a good representation of Korean people

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thats a bunch of bs. Should have calmly beat them with a stick. Just out of curiosity what distance do you leave between yourself and someone else on the shore

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Thats a bunch of bs. Should have calmly beat them with a stick. Just out of curiosity what distance do you leave between yourself and someone else on the shore
Can't speak to combat fishing 'cause I don't do it. But general conditions, I will allow twice my casting distance when fishing near someone.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
They walked on and over a disabled fisherman space cast out over his line set up there's with no respect at all. Would not even talk to us. When disabled guy caught a fish I went over to help him and the idiot got up just when I got there to help him finally after I ran 100 +yards to get there to help him.
How do you know they were Korean? And what does it add to your point?

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Internet tattle tail.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Takes one to know one???:eek:
Maybe not. I would say it takes:

1. Having talked to them. The OP said "Would not even talk to us."
2. Enough familiarity with the Korean language to recognize it, and assume they are Korean nationals.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Maybe not. I would say it takes:

1. Having talked to them. The OP said "Would not even talk to us."
2. Enough familiarity with the Korean language to recognize it, and assume they are Korean nationals.
I'm assuming that he's assuming-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts