Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else here smoke cigars? Real cigars?

My Favs are:

Fire
Puros Indios
Cusano Corojo

-Jay

E

·
0 Posts
Dan said:
Do Swisher Sweets Qualify?

;D

Just kidding, cigars give me a headache....................

Dan
Depends on what it is stuffed with. LOL

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan said:
Do Swisher Sweets Qualify?

;D

Just kidding, cigars give me a headache....................

Dan

Um No!!! Anything thing that says "MAY CONTAIN NON-TOBACCO PRODUCTS" (ie: Salt and paper)

-Jay

T

·
0 Posts
i like a bunch, but montecristo and davidoff are a fav of mine. i find keeping my humidor (bookshelf style) humid living out here in colorado a tough thing.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
OK, enough joking on my part.

Umm.. I've smoked cigars as a celebration/social thing before. But I've never really gotten into it. I saved a cheapo 1$ cigar that I bought from a gas station last year for when I tag an elk. Unfortunately it was only smoked for the elk's victory and not mine.

So JAY,
For a non-cigar smoker..... What would be a nice (I don't mind the price all too much) name or brand of cigar that I could keep stashed away for my elk or a trophy wiper??

I like something that would be smooth and fresh kinda like them new Camels Silvers that they just put out on the market....

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alot of 'real' cigar smokers either love them or hate them but if you've never smoked on get your self a 'Acid: Kuba Kuba'. Im willing to bet you'll love it.

-Jay

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Phillie Cherots, Black Gold really anything under $2.50 for five is fine by me. The key to a good cigar is a cold PBR to wash her down when done.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
PBR? I did not think anyone in Colorado besides me knew what a PBR is! Boy talk about a flash back......well, I probably should not mention the flashback since there are youngsters on the forum I would not want to encourage them.

Dan

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hah! I though that I was the only one who had a pack of cigars in my tackle box. Now I don't know if they're "real" cigars...but Backwoods are good enough for Clint Eastwood, so they're good enough for me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts