Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to cheeseman canyon on sunday and wondering if anyone wants to go along will be leaving the springs on sunday before sunup and figure there might be one or to of you that might like to go up and I will do the driving
send me a message or give me a call 7193607088

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Did anyone take you up on your offer yet? Sunday does look to be the preferable weekend day to fish due the potential for some heavier rains being predicted for that area on Saturday.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not true but hey its all good but muninoel I still have the space man if you want to go

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tomorrow I am getting the jeep ready and tying up some flies for what I think will be a great day on sunday and I still have room for three guys

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I am heading out to Rampart or 11-Mile Reservoir or Canyon tomorrow...haven't decided which one yet if you want to go as well...my wife just put dibs on me for Sunday for landscaping the back yard. :mad:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn that sucks that the good day she lays dibs on you what time you goin up

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Got up, looked outside, and with all the clouds am thinking I can get a lot of the backyard done today and maybe fish tomorrow...but don't know yet. Not going today; will work on the back yard if the rain holds off

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be at gill trail about 5 am if anyone wants to meet up there
look for a black jeep liberty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts