Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Well I hope to. If the female unit gets a job in the next month, we'll be able to. Missed Elways due to finances, didn't got to Zimms or Littles due to lack of interest, but would really like to make Sharpes. Right now it looks like 2 tix, car and hotel for 3 nights (friday through sunday) would be $900. Plus tickets to the ceremony and check out the HOF for a few hours, I'm sure thats an extra charge. so i'd expect to drop $1400 for the weekend, at least.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. If I were rich the female would be staying home to take care of our future progeny, not finding a job to help pay for my fishing habits and send me to Canton. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
fawcett stadium and hall of fame was my high school football stadium. and canton was home. i always tried to leave when the HOF festiivities came to town. i'd could never honor a bronco being a Browns fan and all the pain they caused us :D

not sure $1,400 bucks is worth going there. but if you do check out two other hall of fames - Rcok - n - Roll in Cleveland and Inventors in Akron. make it a HOF vacation.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Main reason I didn't make Elways is due to my dad moving. He lived about 4 hours away until the year before elway was inducted. Dammit!!! IMO, Shannon is the second best and most important bronco ever. I enjoyed every memorable player from the super bowl teams, and especially Meck, Atwater and Smith, but from my time I think Shannon and Rod Smith are numbers 2 and 2a respectively on the all time bronco list.

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts