·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone? ???

F

·
0 Posts
im gonna bust ass at work to get off early so I can go .....not 100% but well over 80 id say

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool i hope i see you there

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the one at the holiday inn at i-70 and i-25

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at 6:30

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody got any questions or concerns they would like me to bring up? i will write them down if you would like

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I'm planning to be there tomorrow night...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I need to talk to my wife and make sure we don't have any plans. If its ok with her I will be there.

Dan

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool at least a few of us

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone else? any questions anybody wants asked?

F

·
0 Posts
how do they plan to enforce the scented plastic's rule.....why isnt there any protection for colorado pike .......why arent more colorado fishery's managed for trophy fish......why not lift bait restrictions in certain area's as long as anglers are using circle hooks .......just a few that I can think of ...im not going to be able to make it tonight my wifes mom was killed a year ago today and shes having a real hard time so im gonna stay with her

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks i wrote down those questions and will ask them. i hope your wife does alright. i know that sucks because my mother in law died on my birthday five years ago

·
Registered
397 Posts
Save your gasoline and save your voice.
I hate to burst your bubble but all of the issues brought up about the Commission Round Table may be about politics. Maybe this is how it works, or does not work. You may or may not know that some of the Colorado Wildlfe Commission positions are by appointment by the Governor. If you go to the DOW website and look at the names of the Commissioners, I would suggest taking note of the clubs that they are affiliated with. Some belong to Ducks Unlimited, Trout Unlimited, and other organizations. So how does one get appointed by the Governor, I am not sure, but look again at those Commissoners last name and plug them into this website below where it asks for Contributions.
http://www.sos.state.co.us/cpf/ContribCriteria.do
Look those names and to whom they contribute and draw your own conclusion. Some of those people or groups show giving over 1000 dollars in contributions to certain politicians. And as far as groups, lets try Trout Unlimited at that same website for political contributions.

Found 4 matching record(s). Viewing page 1 of 1. # Committee ID Contributor City, State Amount Date In kind? Corrected? Repaid?
1 VOTE NO ON A 808256 TROUT
UNLIMITED BOULDER, CO $500.00 11/03/2003 No No No
2 VOTE NO ON A 808274 TROUT
UNLIMITED BOULDER, CO $1,207.20 10/27/2003 Yes No No
3 VOTE NO ON A 808254 TROUT
UNLIMITED,
INC ARLINGTON, VA $5,000.00 10/30/2003 No No No
4 VOTE NO ON A 802693 TROUT UNLIM
ITED-COLOR
ADO
COUNC BOULDER, CO $350.00 09/24/2003 No No No

Elections Center: 303 894 2200 ? Fax: 303 869 4861 ? e-mail: [email protected]

Wow, Trout Unlimited even gets out of state money for a No vote on A, what ever that is. Gee , No conflict of interest there that I can see.
Look at some the issues that being pushed this year and once again, some the clubs that the Clubs that the commissioners belong to. Gee, not conflict of interest there either. It's just simply amazing.

The common sportsman may have to belong to a certain club, or a clique within the club, or may have to have a lot of cash to get their point across these days. It up to you. But remember the old expression, you can't fight city hall"

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the info but i still feel like i need to go and at least voice my opinion. :)

F

·
0 Posts
yea maybe the reason a single person cant change things is for the simple fact they dont all go....If I didnt have to stay with my wife tonight I would go in a heart beat ....government sucks at any level ...but we all have a say in it ....

·
Registered
397 Posts
I went to the Pueblo Round Table earlier this year and for some reason, many of the proposals that are issues today were not even mentioned at that round table. Go figure. You should go and speak you peace, it does feel good. But after you do speak, look around the room for the person that has that special smirk on their face. That smirk is what I hate.

F

·
0 Posts
hahahahaha.....I was a basketball player when I was younger nothing real big some camps and semi pro.....have a few friends in the leauge ...and a few guys I used to play with are in the nfl...one is on the practice squad for the eagles and another was a starting defensive end for buffalo but I think hes second string now ..that boy makes me look small ...hes like 6'7 280....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts