Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I really enjoy playing pool..unfortunately I don't have a table. Although I plan on making one.

D.J.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
I really enjoy playing pool..unfortunately I don't have a table. Although I plan on making one.

D.J.
Wouldn't it be easier and less expensive to go buy a used one? Lots on Craigs list!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I actually have run 19 balls in a row. True Story and I have witnesses.

but not often. ;D

(Hope that didnt sound like bragging. Just answering the question.)

Ive been playing for years. ;)

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Deuceu72 said:

but not often. ;D

Bragger! ;D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
Wouldn't it be easier and less expensive to go buy a used one? Lots on Craigs list!
Haha absolutely! I saw one for $50 on Craigslist the other day. But being a finish carpenter..it is a project I've wanted to undertake for awhile; that is building a custom pool table, something that stands out & unique (I've built a ping pong table before). It is just a matter of getting the time/space to do it.

D.J.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Deuceu72 said:

but not often. ;D

Bragging? On this site? Oh, surely you jest. But, just in case......

Attaboy!

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm not the greatest pool player, but I love to play! I ran the table for the first time last year against someone who was much older and MILES above my skill level - he was humbled and I was ecstatic. Will I ever do it again? Probably not! Haha

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Deuceu72 said:

but not often. ;D

Bragging? On this site? Oh, surely you jest. But, just in case......

Attaboy!
Thanks bro! Now I feel better. :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
a few times, but the setup off break is the luck needed unless you are pro. played daily in college. had a nice AMF Playmaster table for 15 years in my rec room before moving. dad has it now but someday it shall return. have not shot pool in 8 years.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Cool! Wouldn't want ya to feel left out. I'm sorta "Attaboy Central" when it comes to congratulations for feats of skill and daring. >:D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
i once dated a set of really hot twins just after college. a couple of aerospace engineers that worked with me at NASA. can i get an atta boy for that Don? that was both daring and a feat of skill, and kind of tiring...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Armchair Angler said:
i once dated a set of really hot twins just after college. a couple of aerospace engineers that worked with me at NASA. can i get an atta boy for that Don? that was both daring and a feat of skill, and kind of tiring...
Twins!! Attaboy?

You got it!!

Atta-frickin'-boy!

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
I'm sure I have. But I usually play best after about 5 beers... The more the better I play, at least as memory serves me right while that far along in debauchery mode.

gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Armchair Angler said:
Twins!! Attaboy?

You got it!!

Atta-frickin'-boy!
Wait. Dudes? Hold the attaboys!

Kidding! Nice!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Man do I suck at pool now. But I used to play for $ at bars and halls. 16-20yo I was a beast. Ran the table more than a few times. Now I have my own table in my basement but I suck.....go figure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts