Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I upgraded my 14 year old LCX-15MT to a new HDS unit this season, but neglected to download all of the recent waypoints I had to an SD card. I no longer have the power cord but as far as I am able to determine, the power cord for my unit is also compatible with these chartpolotters and sonars:

GlobalMap 2400, GlobalMap 3000, GlobalMap 4000M, LCX-15CT, LCX-15MT, LCX-16CI, LMS-240, LMS-320

Here is a photo of the connector on the back:

Does anybody have one of these units? If so, can stop by and connect my LCX-15MT to your power and download my waypoints? I am in Broomfield.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Mike

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Hey Mike, I'm still running a LCX-28C and if all you need is the power/data connection mine looks the same as yours. If you want to try it give me a PM and we can set up a day and time. I'm just down the road from you in Westy.

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Sorry for the late post, great to CYA again Mike! Thank you once again for the gift card, hope you got what you needed.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the late post, great to CYA again Mike! Thank you once again for the gift card, hope you got what you needed.
You, too, Tony! Let's do some fishing this summer, I need to get away from work days full of meetings and it sounds like you've been doing a lot of overtime... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts