Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,760 Posts
That sounds like a good trip, ive never fished below Stagecoach before...unfortunately i work that weekend....but id like to do it sometime...perhaps later if you are going let me know?

· Registered
2,760 Posts
Im still terrified of my gas grill, the whole situation has left me somewhat mentally scarred i fear... ;)

N.G.D.T.B.---i live in Longmont, so im not too far at all...when i figure out the deal with work well make a plan...i need to wet a line soon or my girlfriends going to sell my rods i think...

as far as snowshoes i can get some, if need be. you will have to fill me in on the details, ive never fished that area...

· Registered
2,760 Posts
food? beverage? sure come along ;) im sure NGDTB will no have no problems with another straggler...

however, its going to be some serious winter fishing, so make sure you have some decent gear. if you have any questions on what to bring PM me and ill try to fill you in...

· Registered
2,760 Posts
what Fishwhisp, you too good to fish up at Steamboat with us? i understand though...Costa Rica sounds much more appealing. you gonna try some bluewater stuff with a flyrod? you better take some pics ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.