Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so tiered of the NFL officials. This has been p'ing me off for a while now. How hard is it to call a consistent game? Last nights game for example. That last TD by Rody White. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the "Dirty Birds" won! However White pushed off big time! That should have been called O pass interference! Watch the Broncos this Sun. Count how many "big plays" are called back on holding. Notice if the calls are more on one team than the other! Holding can be called on any and every play! Same goes on pass interference. The league is seeing more judgment calls. This makes for a more inconsistent called game! Enough ranting for now! Happy Friday to all.

Jim

·
Registered
731 Posts
they need to get their **** together about the control of the ball after the catch for t.d.'s. like calvin johnson's called back because he dropped it getting up. he had control way longer then the t.d. last night that got knocked out of his hands and it still counted.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
I'm just sick of the NFL and the football talk. I can't wait for feburary, at this point.

the broncos being a pop warner football team pretty much solidified that for me.
So go ice fishing and have some self control and ignore these threads...you dont have to read them...I have managed to stop reading the political ones for the most part...so it can be done...

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm happy with the outcome of that onside kick, but does anyone think that the officials have their heads up their a$$? The NFL officials are terrible!

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts