Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone goes fishing there? I remember about 4 years ago I caught and HUGE!!!! 21 lb lake trout there it was so big...I will post a pic if I can find it. But they had about 20 fish there that where that big that they I dont know where they came from. They where almost dead.

·
Registered
227 Posts
live there so yes. What one did you get the laker in? Shoot me a message let me know would be interested thought there were only bows cuts brown and some miscelaneous warm water fish!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can you still get on the Air Force Academy with just your drivers liscense or do you need specail permission? I loved the trout fishing there about ten years ago. Very nice quiet little area. I would also love to show my kids a very nice base. Let me know if anyone knows, Thanks...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to Deadman's, but that was a couple years ago they still might have some big lakers in there. The ones I saw where about to die they didnt look very healthy. I am pretty sure you can just drive through as a visitor and drive around. The last couple days there havent bin any guards at the gates.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I want to fish the Airforce Academy but dont know anyone who has ever been to take me. <nudge nudge> They have some land with some lakes on it that is only accessable by jeep trail too that I wanted to try and get to. But you have to be there with someone who has an ID card, and I dont know anyone, but I do have a jeep thats been begging me to take her. <hint hint>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts