Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Damn bud, if I did not have to work tomorrow night I would love to. I might be able to get out Saturday if I am lucky!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Not everybody has 11 weeks off straight... :biggrin1: I'll be fishing Thursday night through Sunday but not tomorrow.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries guys. I got an invite to CC. Soon, I will have my new boat in the water.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's how I look at my summer break. I am practicing retirement a little each year so it won't be such a shock to my system if it ever happens.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Crap I need to retire soon-
I thought you were retired...

That's how I look at my summer break. I am practicing retirement a little each year so it won't be such a shock to my system if it ever happens.
LOL. You teachers have it too easy... :D That was my plan in a former career path...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I thought you were retired...

Just as good, works for the government :biggrin1:

LOL. You teachers have it too easy... :D That was my plan in a former career path...
LOL, I wouldn't say easy at all, But the time off makes the low pay all worth while :thumb:

Darn Ralpert, fished CC this morn, wish I checked earlier. Got some chores tomorrow, so gonna hit it again early ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
After two days of no walleyes here at Dale Hollow in Tenn. I am shifting to the Cumberland River to fish for stripers and walleyes. If some sauger and strippers show up even better! The temp at DHL was 80 degrees. Wanta join us?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really want my own boat. Besides, there are no free boat rides o_O

Cumberland river, sounds fun....

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I really want my own boat. Besides, there are no free boat rides o_O

Cumberland river, sounds fun....
Well, there might be some gas money exchanged, but you ain't paying for the full cost. I don't pay for the full cost and no one has ever paid me for the full cost. :D I hear you on having your own boat. I do as many trips on the boat as I did in the past with my own boat, but it's nice to have the option to go whenever you want and with other people every now and then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts