Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Center of Path of totality goes right over Glendo and Boysen.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I was up in Oregon/Washington area last month helping a wayward son. While there I stopped into one of my favorite fly shops in Portland. While there I asked about the eclipse and the owner stated that if you haven't arranged for lodging by then you might as well forget about it. I guess camping would be an option but i was surprised that the eclipse was such a popular event that accommodations would be sold out so far in advance.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lander Wyo is expecting 10,000 people-

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would drive straight north thru Fort Morgan into Newbraska on hwy 71. Prolly make it in 4.5 hrs. Watch it then drive home.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Just a couple hours from Big Mac.....was discussing with a few friends last year about making a fishing trip out of it.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually itll only take me 3 hrs.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep I'm going taking the motor home to to see it I have seen Haileys comet, and want to see a full eclipse it on my to do bucket list. Maybe do some fishing at Glendo, Res.
CH

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sand hills middle summer sand flies. No thx. gonna fire ups bowl and watch the corona!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I will be at the base of the Tetons, Idaho side. They are expecting traffic jams and cell service failure with the amount of people. But we will be deep, where no others dwell, cept an occasional grizz. oh, and big cutts. Gonna be a hoot.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
I will be at the base of the Tetons, Idaho side. They are expecting traffic jams and cell service failure with the amount of people. But we will be deep, where no others dwell, cept an occasional grizz. oh, and big cutts. Gonna be a hoot.
Driggs?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts