Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'll be able to get out for a few hours tomorrow. Anyone else icing metro tomorrow? I have a spot I have been wanting to try out and tomorrow is the only day I've got in the next week to get out there. :)

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yes Slayer and I the usual...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Will be out Thursday at 4pm this week

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. What a difference a week makes!!! A full cap 6 days ago is 3/4 open today...

Got one more place try out across town, but I'm not optimistic.

Bought fresh Waxies and crawlers too...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Got out this morn....
had a BUNCH of fun....
I think cause of the CLOUDS....

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Second locale was a no go. Ice was still there, but thin and sketchy.

Suck... total suck. My boy was as sad as I was.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Second locale was a no go. Ice was still there, but thin and sketchy.

Suck... total suck. My boy was as sad as I was.
I feel ya man, I thought for about 10 seconds to bust out the long rods for some open water fishing, but no, I'm totally in ice fishing mode right now. I might look for some ice on Saturday, if I have time for it. Still thinking about where I might go.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I never got out of work, Slayer was on the ice out there...said it was slow...gonna try again for tomorrow...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Will be their today about 4. Orange Bronco Jacket the road bed towards ospery point. Stop by I always drill extra holes

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
I'm finally tired of this stupid skunk bullshit. So I'm going to the place that has treated me good over the years thru the ice.... For my misery, many char will die in sacrifice.

·
Banned
553 Posts
Heard lakes up north were half open water

·
Registered
749 Posts
I hit the Creek last night 4-7pm couple hits, small perch no eyes. Saw alot of shad coming thru and the snow is gone ice 7.5" was in about 14' of water

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Fished Chatty yesterday and the ice was opening up in spots, be careful by the north marina a huge section collapsed. headed out around 10 and came off around 3 same directions and a 10x40 chunk dropped and had about 2-3' water on it right where the boat cove makes a big right turn..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts