Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the Springs is looking for someone to B.S. with while fishing, let me know. I'm pretty useless for anything other than just being someone to go with you, but I thought it would be worth a shot. I absolutely love fishing, but I suck at it, and my boys are grown enough that they don't want to "hang out with dad" anymore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
To be honest I'm not entirely sure where to fish. I'm flying in from phoenix Monday night. Been doing some research on where to go but it's hard to say without eyes on the water. Where's a good place?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think I'm going to take your advice and start at quail lake. I'm just hoping not everything is frozen over. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
the water temp at pueblo was 47 yesterday, go to the west end. turn right before you enter the park, you wont need a park pass. walleye and bass will be your target

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Go to pueblo. Lots of open water. I mean yes quail has most of the fish you mentioned. But it isn't that fun to fish
Pueblo is much better than Quail Lake unless you are determined to catch snot rocket slimers. But, it doesn't always fish easy but at least if you get the skunk you can try the river for nice sized slimers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts