Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I got this info at work yesterday. June 10th there is going to be a carp tourney at Water Valley in Windsor. This is at the Pelican Lakes golf course. The price to enter will be 20 bucks, and 10 for kids. All money will go toward the Boys and Girls Club of Weld County. Start will be at 9 AM and finish at 2. Water Valley is a private community so it is a good chance to fish a few private lakes without getting busted! I know I personally am not a carp fisherman, but I will probably use one pole for carp and fish for everything else on the other! If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that is a nice one. I think they want us to do this tourney cause they are getting over populated.

B

·
0 Posts
Are there prizes and how many lakes are there and how large are the lake/'s???

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will know more info soon on prizes etc. Its June 10th I think, and if I remember right there are 4 lakes, that are decent size.

·
Registered
288 Posts
jwhitman36: If they allow archery as a method of take, please PM me and let me know. I havent been to a rough fish roundup for quite a while and I'm itching to stick a few. Anybody interested in forming an archery carp shooting team for this tourney?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Count me in those bad boys can be really fun to catch. Do you know what else they stock in the ponds so I know what to prepare for?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Does anybody have any new information regarding this proposed Carp tournament? Just checking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts