Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone caught the ice fishing video on Douglas County Channel 8 this month? If you have that's my son and I in the video. I have not seen it yet. Please let me know what you think of it, send me a PM or post here. I have to figure out how to get a copy of it.

It's showing several times every day during March on the Colorado Outdoors show. Here's the URL to the schedule:

http://www.douglas.co.us/dc8/Program_Listing.html

Thanks!
_Colorado

·
Registered
459 Posts
I watched it the other night, pretty entertaining! You did nothing to convince the wife to go though! ;)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scuba - how'd you see it?  Do you live in Douglas County or do you Comcast Cable?  I still haven't seen it yet nor have I heard from the station how to get a copy.

You did nothing to convince the wife to go though!

Then I'd have to say it was a very successful show! LOL!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I saw it, with a face like that you should stick to radio! Just kidding Jerry, I haven't seen it, but one of my co-workers did and was impressed. Quite frankly, given your substancial abilities with a fly rod you should do a fly fishing show at 11 mile canyon.
You've forgotten more about fly fishing than most people will ever know.

Hopefully we'll be fishing sometime this weekend. I'll send you an email tomorrow.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I live in Highlands Ranch....just happened to be channel surfing (as males of our species often do) and saw some ice fishing. Wel...I had to stop and watch of course!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts