Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the lighter side.....A few folks from ePiC's side project got an trip report/article in the Jan/Feb '11 Issue of American angler published. Check it out!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
I think there is a great article on there about parachute mending... I use that technique to sink flies all the time, if you don't know the technique, it is simple and a move you shouldn't be without.

·
Registered
725 Posts
For those of you that don't know what Carper is talking about. There is an article titled The Greenback Party, and it is about a backpacking / flyfishing trip a few of us went on this summer to fish for Greenbacks. Rick has some photos published, and another person in our party wrote an article that American Angler paid him to publish. It's in the Jan / Feb issue. Check it out!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Good times! Was a fun/hard trip with some great guys in some of the best back country in the state. Highly recommend checking out the article, if you cant read there are some nice pictures, lol.

·
Registered
733 Posts
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
coloradonative said:
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
How about a link, jerks?
There is no link. You have to buy the hard copy, or make friends with someone that has the magazine.
It's at Barnes and Noble you cheap bastage...;)

I guess we know who the real jerks are! Does American Angler still use a lithograph to publish? Bunch of savages....

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
coloradonative said:
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
How about a link, jerks?
There is no link. You have to buy the hard copy, or make friends with someone that has the magazine.
Funk has no friends. Only flies. But I am sure one of those flies has a copy of the mag, hidden in his fly patch.

S

·
0 Posts
Oyey said:
coloradonative said:
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
How about a link, jerks?
Funk has no friends. Only flies. But I am sure one of those flies has a copy of the mag, hidden in his fly patch.
Theres also 4 raccoons, 3 squirrels, and a circus midget in that thing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts