Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a decent gas or electric mower with rear bag. We just bought our first house and funds are getting a little tighter due to having to buy new appliances since the previous owners look off with them all :-\

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
sound like great owners. It's ridiculous what people think they deserve because they can't make the payment they agreed to. I'm sure I will be posting this same request in a couple months when we are looking at getting a house.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Dont' have a mower for sale, but if the house was not a foreclosure, and a typical sale (you purchased from them), they should have disclosed in the contract which appliances they were and were not taking. If they took any appliances NOT listed in the contact they're liable.

Rob

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was a foreclosure, so they took all the appliances except the dishwasher. The house is in great shape, except for the fact they painted one of the extra bedrooms bright pink.....along with the garage :mad:

We knew about the appliances, just a costly expense!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
JW,
I have a mower with rear bag, not the self propelled one but it works great.
not sure of the brand, its your if you want it. call me at 303-886-6319

Ariel

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ariel-

That works perfectly...not looking for self propelled. Gas? Will give you a call when I get off tonight,

Jeremy

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Save yourself the pain and snatch up that gas mower quickly. Dragging around an electric cord around your lawn is cumbersome and a major pain in the butt.

·
Registered
280 Posts
If there is anybody else getting rid of a gas mower on here i sure could use one also. Movin on June 16th into first house. Finally getting rid of the condo!! Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts