Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is open water. I get called out of school tomorrow and me and my dad want to go fishing but no where far. If anyone knows if there is open water so me and my dad could fish would be a GREAT help!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, is there trout in there? Is it good fishing? About how big are the fish? And where would the best place to fish be?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
went all the way to page 30 and didnt see anything. But ken, of anything you remember, was it good fishing with good fish? Is there a parking lot there?

·
Registered
247 Posts
quail lake is about 1/2 open. Both docks have open water around them, but i dont know if you can access them. They both looked torn apart by the wind a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thanks man. I think im going to go check out quail first then if its totally iced over like it was 2 weeks ago, i will just go to Pikeview......Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Let me know if you guys catch a tiger musky while your at pikeview.... That way I can be hella jealous, so far I think its Tiger muskies - 10 ePiC - 0 for that lake. I've seen them cruising the shallows even had one follow my spinner but have yet to catch one there. There are some in there over 36 inches but please throw them back so I can catch them. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts