Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
there should be williams fork was frozen today with like 5'' and the weather got real bad up there it is not suppose to get above freezing the next like week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,589 Posts
No worries your good, I just hope the rest of the lake makes it through the night so I win the raffle, I picked the !st this year. and new years eve is calling for -17 degrees.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,182 Posts
daveschnd said:
there should be williams fork was frozen today with like 5'' and the weather got real bad up there it is not suppose to get above freezing the next like week
over the whole thing or just in the inlet? WHere did you get your info. If the whole lake froze, thats sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
na the weather was looking pretty bad and we figured we should go so i hit the river and lost a real nice rainbow about 7ft from me and it started to snow so we headed out and I70 real bad coming down lots of cars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,589 Posts
captain shuyak said:
No worries your good, I just hope the rest of the lake makes it through the night so I win the raffle, I picked the !st this year. and new years eve is calling for -17 degrees.
still open and foggy here looks like it might be my year to win.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,589 Posts
daveschnd said:
the west i belive all the coves were good and there were spots in every cove from people fishing
does that have anything to do with the topic??? or wrong lake? ??? arapahoe bay opened up with the wind yesterday still most of the lake is open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
That east wind yesterday really sucked. Looks like it is going to struggle to get above zero today. That's got to be helping put a lid on GRANBY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,182 Posts
captain shuyak said:
daveschnd said:
the west i belive all the coves were good and there were spots in every cove from people fishing
does that have anything to do with the topic??? or wrong lake? ??? arapahoe bay opened up with the wind yesterday still most of the lake is open.
Pretty sure he was answering my question.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
captain shuyak said:
Still windy and A LOT more open water today, 2 days of ice is gone. unbelievable, miles of ice gone and back to open water.
once that wind stops, it's like someone's casting a blizzaga spell on granby. (final fantasy reference!)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top