Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new aqua view camarea , i saw three spawner kokes at wolford, i dident catch um but i did catch one trout, then at green mountain i saw afew lakers, not bad for my first time using it , i could see the bottom structure of the lake real well wolford had lots of rocks and is a very sandy bottom , green mountain was also very rocky

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
which model did you get. i been wanting one for a while bt havnt decided on the model the color one looks nice
any other thoughts or observations that might help me decide?

thanks

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got the scout which is black and white screen , but the picture was so clear at wolford i was really impressed , the only difference between the one i got and the next level it had something for night time ice fishing which i dont need, i spent 200 hunderead for my mine , i cant wait to use this at granby and willow creek tommorow

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
cool thanks

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
those nighttime lights are really a pain to use anyway, my buddys camera had em and we could never see enough of anything with those little lights, it would light up your bait,wigh usually was plenty hard to find at night, then a fish would just flash in and be gone...i don't think we have used his camera in three years.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i'm sure that there might be a sell it to you, but i doubt a give it to anyone, we sure didnt get it for free, it was right when they came out,we spent like over $400 bucks for his when it came out .

·
Registered
862 Posts
yea I remember a few yrs ago my buddies brother bought one and it was rediculusly expensive back then.... see what he would see it for and get back to me Id appreciate it!! also what model is it how many times used condition you know all that mumbo jumbo.....THX!! ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts