Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are all of ya ready for some ice fishing????

CANT WAIT TO CATCH FISH WITH MY JIGS.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i always do that. i buy a bunch of new lures that look cool and look like they should work, and then a couple weeks in i am just using all my old stuff that i KNOW works, and catching fish with it, so this year i told myself that i aint wasting any money on new lures... ;)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I spent a grand total of 10 dollars on BPS squirmin squirts and jigheads, and bought a few jigs at budget. there's no need for the high dollar crap
...yes the mamby pamby trout will settle for a diet of jigheads and kastmasters...but the shad fed walleye of creek and chatty are a whole different animal...

Oh and the mad scientist is at work making concoctions to lure the rare Maui Wowie Laker blunt...and they aint your 39 cent jigs at budget...as Mrs Bernie says on lures...GO BIG OR GO HOME!...and if you do go big and hook a monster I have one tip...ADJUST YOUR DRAG AHEAD OF TIME!!!...and one of these might be in the offering...I love this photo...rumor has it that it is front of someones house on Granby...bwahahahahahahahaaaa...errrrrrrrrrr Captain Palm Tree...I have a bigger better palm tree for my sled this year...and I still have my Broncos suck license plate...stop and say hi to the wussie!!!...

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Look at the nose on that mac- looks like its been hooked dozens of times! Bernie has a sunken pen under the ice and puts his tents on top of it all winter long-

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
hobiecat said:
I like how he covered up the spear fishing hole with his finger.... >:D
bwahaahahahahahhaaaa...now thats funny!...

Don and Bernie fish together?!...I would pay to see that...they would kill each other!...that would be epic...we could put it on pay for view...market it as the MMA...

Macinaw Mafia Anglers...they might throw a rainbow trout head in your bed!...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
GuyLikeToFish said:
Good lord son...... Your mom ever tell you not to say anything if you have nothing nice to say?
Negative son, she did not. She told me to have diarrhea mouth. Yum. Tasty.

And I know wiperslayer personally so whatever I say to him, I'll say to HIM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
da_teacher said:
GuyLikeToFish said:
Good lord son...... Your mom ever tell you not to say anything if you have nothing nice to say?
Negative son, she did not. She told me to have diarrhea mouth. Yum. Tasty.

And I know wiperslayer personally so whatever I say to him, I'll say to HIM.
I figure she would say that to you SON...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Hell, I was ready a month ago. Looks like the weathers finally ready. But 4th season elk will be here first!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts