Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Colorado and grew up bass fishing in Wisconsin. I live in the Arvada area and am wondering where some good spots are to find bigger bass? I know people don't like to give up there spots but any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
If you were planning on eating them, you would get alot more help.

We need to eat as many bass as possible. FYI

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. First thing I'd recommend is you purchase a copy of this:

https://wildlifestore.state.co.us/p-105-fishing-close-to-home.aspx

Colorado is quite different than Wisconsin, but I think you'll enjoy it here.

Now that your here in Colorado, another benefit is you can cheer for a better team than the Packers, IE: The Broncos.
Haha packers fans are born loving green bay that will never change. Thanks for the link ill have to pick one up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm new to Colorado and grew up bass fishing in Wisconsin. I live in the Arvada area and am wondering where some good spots are to find bigger bass? I know people don't like to give up there spots but any help is appreciated.
Welcome!

If you want a few more legitimate responses you may want to post up pictures of your wife and or girlfriends. Just saying that some guys might be more forth coming with info if they knew how serious you were about your fishing. ;)

Big bass in public waters<Sasquatch

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ive caught some decent smallmouth at the Arvada res. If your looking at the lake from the parking spot, the far end to the right.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've never fished there, but I have seen people there fishing. Also it appears it was drained 3 years ago to improve fishing access and some other stuff.

Might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went to Crown Hill this morning and caught two LMB on the pad crasher and missed a few as well. First frog fish in Colorado.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts