Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased a new(to me) Hobie Outback Fish yak so my old one is up for sale. I have $200.00 in upgrades in this yak like the wheel kit($55), new deluxe padded seat($85), snorkel transducer mount($45), 2 kayak rod holders($40) and paddle leash. Comes with Humminbird 180 fish finder, yaking PFD, two rod holders, 8ft yak paddle and think I have an anchor around here for it. I also have some black poly welding rod used to fill any holes from drilling. I want $450.00 for it with everything. The raised seat in my pictures does not come with yak unless you want to buy it separately, $50.00. This is the model just in different color...
http://www.basspro.com/Ascend-D10T-SitOnTop-Kayak-Red/Black/product/12102505321113/

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine is the bottom 3 pics. Yes it's black and purple!!! :biggrin1: The Barney Yak!

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THX bud, it's actually a good lookin color. I just got a great deal on a 2012 Hobie Mirage Outback I couldn't pass up on!

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, peddle power!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
how is it stability wise? ever take it to 11 mile or similar choppy places? looking mostly at the fs10 lately, but your outfitted one might be nice.

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never had it on the Mile but the member I bought it from used it on Pueblo. I've seen them on Spinney before. If it gets to choppy my ass is on shore anyway!!! :eek: :thumb:

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you go to the link I supplied they have customer reviews which are mostly great...Big League!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
625 Posts
does that battery get wet or in the way just out/mounted like that? how old is your fish finder? really thinking sit-in but might reconsider.

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the battery is a sealed unit so getting wet is no problem, if you wanted to you could move it to the forward storage compartment but then you lose that space. Fish finder was in it when I bought it so not sure, I added the snorkel type transducer mount.

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New deluxe seat is here and it is a comfortably great and sturdy piece of art if I do say so myself! Come get it before it goes to CL!!!

·
P I K E
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold! THX Ron and great to see you again and meeting the wifey!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts