Ate like a King last night-

7K views 49 replies 19 participants last post by  slayerfish 
#1 ·
Gathering ingredients:

The meat:

The end result!

See less See more
#24 ·
Wow and I thought you liked fish...olives, blue cheese, sour cream, picante sauce...you add all that ish when its lake trout so you cant tell its crappy cut of fish...you sir are a culinary barbarian!

And did you raid goon's counter for that 2 month old bag of lettuce?...lololololol

#25 ·
When I kept those two eyes a while ago I tried the margarita taco recipe you posted. They were really good. My family liked them too. Only problem was the bones. Not many but they were there. Does anyone know if there's a way to debone them or did I do something wrong? I'm jc. I can't imagine I'll be keeping any more walleye anytime soon.

#26 ·
If you filleted them there are pin bones that come out from the rib cage...if you run your fingers over the fillet you can feel them...you can do 3 things...if you only have a few fillets and dont want to waste any meet you can pull them out with a needle nosed pliers one by one...or you can cut along both sides of them and cut them out...or what I do...google zipper walleye fillet and you will see you tube videos on what to do...

#38 ·
Im sure its delish. I think where you might have lost a few was the presentation. Maybe trying to lean the tacos somewhat upright and garnished with some of that mushroom relish stuff on the side :smile:. Use some bright colored festive mexican looking plates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.