Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time fishn it. Fishn with mrwiggles, slimer, and boondick. 22 fow. Caught 3 trout and one eye btwn 4 of us in 20 min. Kurts reelin In Another now.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Re: atown live 01.18.11

Nice...thanks for the report...stay out of trouble and no pissing in my lake!...bwahaahahahahahaaaa... :eek:

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts

Rivrunnr1 said:
First time fishn it. Fishn with mrwiggles, slimer, and boondick. 22 fow. Caught 3 trout and one eye btwn 4 of us in 20 min. Kurts reelin In Another now.
You guys find a time machine since today is only the 15th??? ::) If this is the 18th you guys are late for work!!!

LMFAO...Good luck out there!!!

·
Banned
1,157 Posts

sweet a live report......... hey guys go find the 10 plastic chrismas trees tied to cinderblock that were dropped down into 40 FOW this summer.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good catch t. We have doubled or fish count in the last 20 minutes. Few eyes and rest trout. And don't worry z... im pissing on the lake not in it

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
im pissing on the lake not in it
I will send Terry the big ranger your way for a body cavity search for contraband!

How is the ice? You guys just on the marina cove or the main lake.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
8 iinches of ice. Moving spots now. Moving to main lake to try for perch. We are at 16 fish but it slowed.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Total for the day 21 fish.
I got 7, Ken 6, Kyle 5, Robtard 3. 4 walleye also the rest trout.
Took off from a hot spot but have places to be.
Not bad for my first a trip.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Was mos def my best day ever on the ice!

Multi fish day, and a couple of eyes! I'd never iced an eye before, so I was pretty excited about that.

Right on for comin up to the 'hood fellas. I was a great time all day/night... ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts