Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to do it again, work is slow, and at any rate work is severly over-rated! :D

Got there at 715am fished till 3pm. Trout came out at 915am, left at 2pm, bankers hours. :p

Kinda slow again, we both missed a bunch, had a ton of lookers, but we managed 6 perch, 3 slimers and I lost a 18" eye at the hole. Trout claimed it was only a 12" eye so the truth is prolly somewhere in between.

Trout got the piggie at 14-3/8 inches, while I came in second at a paltry 12-1/4".

I caught the most, so It was alright.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Lies!

Everyone knows that lake sucks!

Trout, I'm very disappointed in you...I can't believe you gave in. :D Unless of course, it's not A-Res.... >:D Sneaky fellas, very sneaky...

Where's the real perch spot, boys? :D ;D

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
A new P B perch for me. The place is still pretty much a dead sea other then the occasional state record fish that come out of it. I guess if you only catch a few they might as well be good ones. Still think we should of went to Chatty I can hear the Smallies calling us Slayer. Chatty rules Atown sucks

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Lies!

Everyone knows that lake sucks!

Trout, I'm very disappointed in you...I can't believe you gave in. :D Unless of course, it's not A-Res.... >:D Sneaky fellas, very sneaky...

Where's the real perch spot, boys? :D ;D
I gave in. Its been awhile since I've iced Atown and on a scale of 1-10 the lake went from a 1 up to a 3 :D

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Screw that Highlands ranch/Parker baloney, Atown is effin tough, only the strong survive.

Chatfield blows, Atown blows harder!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Maybe it has something to do with all the reports naming lakes, and pics with backgrounds to use as location features?

LOL

:D :D :D

I still call bs! I'm thinkin' somewhere north of Colorado! :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Awesome job Trout...congrats on that PB Perch...youre right that place sucks...please leave it to myself, Mike, Neal and Daris and I guess I will throw Troy in there too...

I heard there was open water by the dam...any truth that rumor?...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts