Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new shipment of tungsten jigs in. 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 6mm large hook. Ready to paint any color you can dream up. I also added jigging spoons to the line-up. If you are interested shoot me a message here or check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/getjiggywithitjigs

Message me thru Facebook and mention you are a member of this forum and you'll receive 10% of of your first order of $10 or more. For those of you that don't do FB or an about to be "Govment" retiree I can be reached via here and I will honor that same discount.

Here is a sneak peak of what's available:

Attachments

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
I got a box full of that chit. Never use them-

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Good looking jigs, I take it that the tails on the ones in the third pic that look like Jigging Raps are made of plastic?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a box full of that chit. Never use them-
LOL-You got a box full of Chit alright. But, none of it came from me.

I take it that the tails on the ones in the third pic that look like Jigging Raps are made of plastic?
Kastmisser, there are in fact the same mold as a jigging rap. That customer wanted the front hooks removed for obvious reasons and the tails are indeed plastic. I use a special die to make them whatever colors customers like. It also seals the epoxy a little tighter to minimize the chance of a tail coming off. I will never say they won't come off. But, for sure they don't have the same issue as the massed produced products that are made overseas. Eyeballs, tails and all paints are clear coated and sealed a second time with a different product to make them even more durable. I'm kind of picky like that about things I make and send out to people. Most items I sell will knock the socks off of the big stores prices and for sure on quality.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Cool, I only use a swedish pimple and a pink tube every year, never tried anything else because those two work for everything, but this year I shall expand!

Very nice work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts