Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess I probably broke some type of ettiquete by not introducing my self before posting a response in the Taylor River/Buena vista topic so here ya go.

I spin and rarely fly fish. I grew up in Alaska, don't fish as much as I used to, but when I go I don't mind driving so I can get quality fishing. For this guy, quality over quantity on just about everything. Anyway I've been a lurker and have gained a ton of local knowledge from you guys so awww shucks....thanks.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
attilaforilla said:
So I guess I probably broke some type of ettiquete by not introducing my self before posting a response in the Taylor River/Buena vista topic so here ya go.
You give us all a lot of credit to assume we have any such formal etiquette for a person's first post! Anyway, welcome to the forum. You should feel lucky now that you have access to our secret "Off Topic" forum ;D which is full of lots of good stuff along with some hunting posts ;) (that was for you, Jay)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
etiquette? whats that? Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.