Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess I probably broke some type of ettiquete by not introducing my self before posting a response in the Taylor River/Buena vista topic so here ya go.

I spin and rarely fly fish. I grew up in Alaska, don't fish as much as I used to, but when I go I don't mind driving so I can get quality fishing. For this guy, quality over quantity on just about everything. Anyway I've been a lurker and have gained a ton of local knowledge from you guys so awww shucks....thanks.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
good to have ya!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
attilaforilla said:
So I guess I probably broke some type of ettiquete by not introducing my self before posting a response in the Taylor River/Buena vista topic so here ya go.
You give us all a lot of credit to assume we have any such formal etiquette for a person's first post! Anyway, welcome to the forum. You should feel lucky now that you have access to our secret "Off Topic" forum ;D which is full of lots of good stuff along with some hunting posts ;) (that was for you, Jay)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Attila,

We are not to sticky about etiquette here as long as you don't slam people, swear, post inappropriate pics or curse other fisherman we are ok with it.

Welcome to the forum.

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
etiquette? whats that? Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts