Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im planning on coming down for the August 14 get together but was wondering if maybe
there are a few people that would want to get together for some night fishing that fri. or sat. night
was planning on going down a little early to do some fishing
maybe the big cats are biting and maybe there are a few member that wouldnt mind going out
barr lake or somewhere ????

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Depending on my work schedule im game for a night at the Barr (not the "bar" ---but im usually game for that too)...

should be good by then, catfish gods willing.....

·
Registered
943 Posts
im down for that just let us know the details

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
ok, im getting the hint...id better go take some new pictures....

;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
anytime this site is great because its all about colorado and fishing the two favorite things in my life

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope to meet some new friends and maybe some new fishing
tricks
so who ever shows up is ok with me

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i forgot to say i will be the guy in the white bread truck
or i should say white fishing truck ;D

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just keep your ears open for a good night fishing spot just in
case barr lake is not happening at that time

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Im not sure i'd risk that many people night fishning @ Barr. Your really not sapposed to night fish there and with that many people doing it, it many push the rangers to enforce the rules.

IMO

-Jay

·
Registered
460 Posts
i may be there. just say where you will be and maybe i can get out there. im planning on getting my dad to drop off our fifth wheel and boat a few days before. but i dont know if i can convince him to leave the boat in my possession. but i will try.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
Im not sure i'd risk that many people night fishning @ Barr. Your really not sapposed to night fish there and with that many people doing it, it many push the rangers to enforce the rules.

IMO

-Jay
im not sure about that. i talked to one ranger one night and he said they had no problems with people fishing...and there are usually 5 or 6 guys out there at night anyways....but i see your point. ill look into it to make sure.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'd love to hit barr at night but Jay does have a good point. Maybe someone can contact the ranger station out there and see if colorado fisherman can get a special privelege for the night. It is just a suggestion and no I am not volunteering myself. ;D

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im volunteering gotmuskie to contact the ranger station

anyone want to sencond it

·
Registered
636 Posts
You jerks!!!! Oh let me see what I can do to see if there is a number there, if not I can stop by sometime while fishing. I have a tendency to procrastinate so don't rely on me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts