Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to the lake at opening and it was chilly! Fished with Biggie Smalls. I was telling him how i have no faith in sonars lol. He tells me my sonar is lit up with fish. So i cast miss one, than it was on fire for the next 30 minutes, all walleyes in 16 feet of water. Only got 1 over 18 but it was still fun. Wish the bite would of lasted longer. We caught a couple more afterwords and a few trout. Ghost Minnow Pointer 100 caught all my fish.

Cell Phone Pics

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Slimer said:
Somebody. Anybody. Give this man a walleye so he gets over his case of Walleye Envy!
Walleye envy? Nah... The only fish I can't catch is the most aggressive, and dumbest fish on the planet...Wipers

Wiper Envy...that would be me, most certainly.... :'(

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Slimer said:
Somebody. Anybody. Give this man a walleye so he gets over his case of Walleye Envy!
Walleye envy? Nah... The only fish I can't catch is the most aggressive, and dumbest fish on the planet...Wipers

Wiper Envy...that would be me, most certainly.... :'(
Maybe we'll find the 4 left in that reservoir tonight?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
HookNLine said:
Kenny taught me everything i know from there. His guide service is wonderful! Highly recommended.
If by taught you everything you know, you mean how NOT to catch fish, then yes...yes I did!

Guided skunk trips will cost you a 40 of Olde E! ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
HookNLine said:
Kenny taught me everything i know from there. His guide service is wonderful! Highly recommended.
If by taught you everything you know, you mean how NOT to catch fish, then yes...yes I did!

Guided skunk trips will cost you a 40 of Olde E! ;)
Sounds like a fair deal to me, you pay the entry fee and I'll bring the Olde E (brown bag not optional...it is Aurora after all)

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
HookNLine said:
Thanks Neal, your expertise is welcome on the boat anytime!
Maybe one of these days our work schedules will mesh ???

Or you could hit the Vampire circuit with me and Jeremy ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts