Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much of a fishing report, didn't fish but ten minutes maybe. Almost talked myself out of it when i opened the garage and saw snow.

I was on the water at 7am stayed till 9. Would of stayed longer but i forgot my gloves lol it was cold.

Played with my new toy most of the morning, just couldn't get the right settings on it. Also did'nt have the right memory card to take structure pics right off the unit. Everything will be good to go next time and i will provide structure pics.

Couldn't figure out the 2d it was showing the same bottom right pic the whole time. Any help or suggestions?

·
Registered
190 Posts
AWESOME!

Which map set did you get? They have depth contours for Aurora?

I'm thinking real hard on the HDS 8. Same features and resolution as the 10, just a slightly smaller screen.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't cover the boat while on the water buddy!

Shuge i got the insight usa. I does have contours of aurora, weird cause when i was at home playing with it i couldn't find aurora lol.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Snow in the boat before you left? Or was that from the crib to the lake? ???

Looks like the new set up is gonna be sick, when you get it dialed in.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Damn dude, did you win the lottery or what! Nice ride!
I don't have that nice of a fishfinder, but it looks to me like you have a zoom setting set to show only the top 5 feet of the water column.
How's the Ipilot working out?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
wow your rig looks good

wait till i show you pics next year

im going to be rolling gheto ..... the fish finder is going to be my kids sticking his head in the water telling me if he can see any fish..........

i just hope that you can still catch a fish

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slimer said:
Sick sick sick setup. I hate you!
Lol we should do some fishing sometime at your home lake. Kenny said your legendary there.

Mrwigglestheworm said:
HookNLine said:
lol dude i had no show in the boat untill i got on the water!
Wow!

Why didn't you fire up the outboard and let the wind blow all of the snow off for ya? :D ;D
Lol don't want to pay that fine again.

Altidude said:
Damn dude, did you win the lottery or what! Nice ride!
I don't have that nice of a fishfinder, but it looks to me like you have a zoom setting set to show only the top 5 feet of the water column.
How's the Ipilot working out?
I think you are correct. But i did mess with the zoom in and out, it stayed in the 5 foot column. Just gotta figure out the right menu option to change it.

I enjoy the ipilot, with it i can fish front or back of boat. I haven't messed with the record a track feature yet. The spot lock is my favorite.

Lol thanks Fabian. Can't wait to see pics of your boat and fish finder in action.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Slimer said:
HookNLine said:
Slimer said:
Lol we should do some fishing sometime at your home lake. Kenny said your legendary there.
Its amazing what Ken does for a few bucks.
Man, what a d!ck.... I gave you props for knowin' that other lake, and killin' it out there... I take it all back, you're just a trout catcher... :p

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Slimer said:
HookNLine said:
Slimer said:
Its amazing what Ken does for a few bucks.
Man, what a d!ck.... I gave you props for knowin' that other lake, and killin' it out there... I take it all back, you're just a trout catcher... :p
Thanks Ken.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts