Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 3 till 7. With some buddies.

It got a bit windy for a second. We caught 3 rainbows. Nothing else. Water temp was 44.

One caught on Pointer 78 dd and 2 on the Binsky Blade.

Tolling motor got weak from figting the wind. Perfect drift back to boat ramp was sweet lol.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
That. Makes. My. Head. Hurt. :D
X2, ha, I can't read that stuff...I feel like a rookie. Nice report Tony, how'd that blade bait work for you? I have a few of those but haven't fished 'em much.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JWurgaft said:
X2, ha, I can't read that stuff...I feel like a rookie. Nice report Tony, how'd that blade bait work for you? I have a few of those but haven't fished 'em much.
I just got them this season. I caught two rainbows on them yesterday the first time i used them. Good vibration and flashy.

I like these blades they are tiny but cast good also. The action on these are amazing.
http://www.japantackle.com/Lures/Bassday_Range_Metal.htm

I have no idea what im looking at either it just looks cool. Yesterday we thought we saw something that was a school of fish. 5th pic down. My buddy missed one at that moment and i got one vertical jigging that blade. Could of been just
coincidence.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
HookNLine said:
JWurgaft said:
I just got them this season. I caught two rainbows on them yesterday the first time i used them. Good vibration and flashy.

I like these blades they are tiny but cast good also. The action on these are amazing.
http://www.japantackle.com/Lures/Bassday_Range_Metal.htm

I have no idea what im looking at either it just looks cool. Yesterday we thought we saw something that was a school of fish. 5th pic down. My buddy missed one at that moment and i got one vertical jigging that blade. Could of been just
coincidence.

Right on Tony, I'm going to throw those blade baits more this season. Thanks for the report. 8)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts