Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fish Aurora this morning and caught a lot of trout early. Decided to head over to the dam around noon and fish by the tower. I hooked into something decent but the hook pulled out. From the time that I had it on I would guess that it was a bigger walleye. Lots of weight but not much fight. I think that I should have been on the dam earlier but I had to try my lucky spot to see if I could find that state record smallie. There will always be another day.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm the guy in the red pontoon but you can call it the color that it really is. Its suppose to be red but most everyone says its pink. Me, I like to call it salmon colored since it makes it sound more like a fishing boat.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Pink!!!! Maybe you can borrow Rottal's waders to match. Just kiddin man, real men wear pink, in fact the color pink was originally made for men in Japan. But hot pink like Rottal's waders are a whole different story. At least he drives a Tacoma so he's a good man in my books. Besides all this garbage, good luck on your record smallie quest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts